Monday, March 12, 2012

S is for Silence

As aforementioned in my previous 'next ten' post (located here), silence will be prevalent until the 1st of April while I figure out where I'm at for the A-Z Challenge. I've watched 12 of the films on there and am currently drowning under the need to review all the films! Thankfully I started the challenge over a month early else I'd have probably had a mental breakdown in April.

The 5-star challenge will continue soon enough, when I have patience to sit down and watch the three-hour long Swedish film that is Fanny & Alexander. I promise I'm not putting it off. And I wouldn't lie to you, right?

Still, there will definitely be one review this month as The Hunger Games is released on the 23rd. In fact, the rest of this year promises many great things for film with the final part of the Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy, the third Men In Black, the fourth 'proper' American Pie and the concatenation of everything Marvel with The Avengers. Even for those who want something a little different there is Prometheus, Battleship and Snow White and the Huntsman. Oh, and come December there will only be the minor issue of The Hobbit to cover. Yes, what a year.

In the meantime, if you have a blog, get signed up to the A-Z Challenge now! Details can be found at the bottom my A-Z Challenge page where you can also find a list of the 26 films I will be reviewing.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, am now following. Nice to meet you. Came via the A-Z Blog Challenge. I've been working on my posts for April, too.

    See you there April 1st!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow. The first review is up now. Enjoy the rest of the challenge!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! You have won the Versatile Blogger Award! Please stop by my blog, Feed Me A Stray Cat!, to pick it up. (I found you through the A-Z Challenge.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here. I'm trying to get a head start on visiting my fellow "A to Z"ers. I still haven't read the Hunger Games. I think I'm one of only ten people in Amerca yet to do so ;-) I'm really enjoying your blog and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I haven't read it either. My review is up now if you'd like to have a sneaky look. Thanks for the follow ,I shall return the compliment when I have access to a computer again :)

      Delete