Saturday, March 31, 2012

April's A-Z Challenge

Get ready, for tomorrow begins the start of a run of reviews that stretch the length and breadth of the alphabet. Ironically, despite it being an April challenge, this was a challenge for me in March as this was when I decided I had the time to watch 26 films and hammer out reviews for each of them. The reviews are all set and ready and raring to go so I hope you'll be there to offer your opinions on films that I really ought to have seen before this month. There are some highs and err, not many lows. Perhaps I need to start watching bad films in order to offer a wider range of ratings.

It isn't too late to sign up for the challenge so go and visit Arlee Bird and add your blog to the list. GO GO GO GO GO! In the mean time I'm off to watch some more 5-star films. Yeah, life is tough.

1 comment:

  1. I love film and am interested to see what films you reviewed for this challenge, will stop by tomorrow to see!

    ReplyDelete