Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge

Recently I came across a challenge to write one blog post per day in April (excluding Sundays). Well, as you are probably fully aware by now I am not adverse to a challenge, and to the authors of Blogging from A to Z, I'm picking up that gauntlet!





I've sneaked in a cheeky button to the top of the blog to follow the progress in this particular challenge (or, if you can't be bothered to move the mouse that far you could just click here) which will see me watching and reviewing films whose names begin with all the letters of the alphabet. At present I haven't decided on the films I'm going to watch, but it will cover films that I've wanted to see but that aren't on the Empire 5-star 500 (I wouldn't want to ruin my golden rules now!).

So, whether I watch American Psycho or Zoolander, I invite my fellow bloggers to join in the A-Z Challenge and I hope that readers, you enjoy reading about something a little different for those 26 days in April.

PS, just for fun! How many of the films that flash up in the image can you name?

4 comments:

  1. I can named 21, in the image right away the asian ones stumped me though and yep will be doing a-z as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. There are some very very obvious ones and some slightly obscure ones. 21 is pretty impressive though, well done!

      Delete
  2. You picked the right badge. Welcome to the A to Z Challenge. We're going to have a blast and you should gain more followers. Have you considered moving your follower widget up higher on your sidebar so it stands out more? Did you check out the video contest? There'll be a post about it on the A to Z Blog on Wednesday 2/1.


    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. To be honest when I first started my blog I was always focused entirely on content and completely forgot about catering for followers (hence why it has been bodged onto the bottom of the right-hand-side). I think that a reshuffle is in order.

      Also, thanks for the badge, it felt like it was designed just for me!

      Delete