Monday, February 07, 2011

The Complete 500

Wow, so after much typing and hand aching the list of films that I will be watching in the Empire 500 5-star challenge is up. You can get to the page by pressing that link on the right-hand-side over there. Alternatively, you could just click here. Feel free to offer your views on films that should have made it and those that are in there that you think are downright rubbish.

The links to IMDB only go down to the first 200 at present, but that's sure to be updated once I've recovered from the horror of typing out that ridiculous list.

Finally, mostly thanks to my shameless blog plugging on Facebook and Twitter, I'm currently over 400 page views in less than 3 weeks, which certainly isn't to be sniffed at. So thank you guys for visiting, and don't forget to tell your friends!

If you want to be kept updated through Twitter, please follow me: http://twitter.com/wizzardSS

No comments:

Post a Comment