Thursday, February 03, 2011

Calling All Graphic Designers!

Because I'm not doing the "The 500 Greatest Movies Of All Time", and I am, in fact, referencing a completely different collection of the "Empire 500: The Definitive All Time Classics" from a different magazine, I have decided that it would be lovely to change the banner at the top of the page.

...that's where it says "The 500 Greatest Movies Of All Time". Misleading, huh?

Anyway, because I'm not a graphic designer by nature, this post is in fact an urgent appeal to all you graphic designers out there!

The banner needs to be 868 pixels wide by no more than 200 pixels high. It needs to fit nicely into the theme that the blog has already created. The text needs to be readable. If you like, you can include your own name at the bottom for some credit. If your name is offensive, then, well, you can go and [insert your name] yourself if you think that I'd allow it.

As some inspiration, the magazine cover is included below:

The Empire 500: The Definitive All-Time Classics! Cover

The winner of this will receive a pat on the back - but they must come and collect it. They'd also get a lovely link to their website / blog posted in the right hand column of this blog - for all to see.

1 comment:

  1. So...

    I'm your younger brother, You've known me 19 years and 361 days, I sit across a desk from you for 8-10 hours a day at work, we live in the same house, and you know I'm a graphic designer.

    Why not just ask me? :P

    ReplyDelete