Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Challenge Update - 2 days to go!

OK, so it's just two days until I begin my personal challenge to watch the 500 best 5-star rated films of all time (as laid out in Empire's Xmas 2010 special).

I have the first five films, and I am thoroughly excited about some genuinely good cinematic experiences. While I may not agree with some of the 5-star awards, I will try to offer my opinion on the movie showcases to come.

At the end of the challenge, I will label one film as the "Best Film of the Empire 500". Currently, out of the films I've already seen on the list, I'd award it to The Usual Suspects, with The Shawshank Redemption a close second.

Photos of the first few DVDs will start to appear on the blog within the next couple of days so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment